Csr Request - Shared Hosting
If you have a fully managed VPS, or, have shared hosting ( including reseller ) Then please follow the steps below in order to get your CSR generated ( THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE WINDOWS VPS )
If you run into any questions on this, please do not hesitate to open a ticke with our support team.
- Log into your control panel ( cPanel )
- Use the search term to locate the SSL/TLS manager
- Then, navigate to Certificate signing request
- Under this topic, it should say " Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests. "
- Click the generate link, and input the required information.
- Once you have the information, open a ticket with our support team, and provide us with the CSR that you just generated.
Was this answer helpful?
n order to have a CSR generated for your domain, you should open a ticket from your Cloudieweb...