How to disable Enhanced Internet Explorer Security Configuration
By default fresh installation of Windows Server 2008 have Enhanced Internet Explorer Security Configuration. It does not allow to download any software from untrusted domains. To disable this restriction you need to switch off this IE ESC.
You need to do just few clicks.
0. When you start Internet Explorer you'll see this picture
1. Open Server Manager (grey icon next to Start)
2. Click on top Node
3. Select the link Configure IE Esc and the configuration window will open.
4. Turn off IE ESC for Administrators or for Users or for both
5. Close and open again Internet Explorer and you'll see this page
6. Now you can download any software without restrictions
Was this answer helpful?
If you have a windows VPS with cloudieweb, and you did not purchase manged services, we will not...
If you have a windows VPS, you will not be able to reset your password, by design, the system was...
This guide has been moved to our community forums, please review how to connect to RDP here :...